Thanks guys. I got it eventually. It was the bolt that was causing the problem.
Sods law that all the problems happened on the 2nd side.
The drivers side (n/s) wasn't too bad, a few bits where i did stuff arse about *** but that was to be expected seeing as I hadn't worked on a 155 before. But oh man, the o/s was a nightmare. First I couldn't get one of the bolts out holding the strut to the hub, It took me over two hours to get it out and I ended up damaging the threads I had hit it so much with the hammer, then I couldn't split the ball joint at the bottom, Then I couldn't get the drop link off of the anti roll bar. It was siezed on. I certainly hadn't been greased when it was put together, I had to dash down to Halfords to buy a dremmel to cut the drop link off, but that's cool cos I really wanted one. I probably didn't save much money doing it myself seeing as I had to but extra tools.
At least its done and I got the Eibachs fitted. Only the rear springs to fit now so hopefully I will get the done in the week sometime.
Its been a tiring but enjoyable weekend, all I have to now is get my hands clean before going into the office tomorrow.