Chassis upgrades are available for the Q4!
Just talk to Koni/Billstein/Eibach they got very good stuff from what i heared. Ranging from competition stuff to street use.
Rs racing recently made a fully adjustable set for the 155! It is expensive but it should be extremely good!
(English version sorry i missed it ;-) )
It is 1541 euro ex mounting but including taxes.
It can be adjusted fromtrackday full race spec to street use.
There are some other plusses for the Q4 when compared to the delta Evo.
- Cheaper!! A good Q4 will cost 9000 euro or less in holland. (mine was and it is from 1995) A good evo will set you back at least 17.000 euro and that is a car from 1992 or earlier!
Prices for the evo are skyrocketing espacialy in gb! And for some reason the Q4 is until now very overlooked as a true delta evo sister car!
- More secondhand parts. a lot of the stuff from the V6 will fit the Q4. (Body part from the car are the same troughout the range. The evo uses very different wheelarches etc. than the normal delta.)
- Bigger wheels will fit and therefore bigger brakes.
- Waterspray system was delivered on the first 2500 Q4's, wich could be reconnected very easy. (waterspray on the intercooler that is.)
- Nobody will expect you to be *that* fast ;-)
- A lot of racing has been done with the 155STW. And the 155 GTA. Parts are available and could be had but for a price. But the Delta never was intended to run on the track it was a rally car!
Goodluck and i hope you go for the 155!
There also is somebody honour member of the dutch alfa155 club(www.artc155.nl), this is Uwe Degner. He races a 155STW. i could try to get an email adres for you if you are serious.