NEED A NEW EXHAUST - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

Hi all,

I've just spent the last few days making pipe with flanges to replace the cat and first box on my 2.0 16v's exhaust. went on sweet as you like.

Problem is the weld where the pipe enters the back box failed undert the strain of me wrestling with it.

Its feckered. The centre setion is fine so I don't want to replace it if I can help it. I've looked on alfa owner at the ragazoni back boxes. What does everyone think of them? Is there any other option I should consider (i.e. cheaper). Need to know tonight. Dont want it falling off eek! and taking the back of the car with it.
Sponsored Links
Hi Chris
Check out 'Longlife Exaust'(Bristol,head quarters), thick grade stainless exausts custom made, they also do sports cats. I tavelled down from Nottm to have a system on my 16v,and they lent me a car whilst it was being fitted! good value.
From speaking to AO, we've just discovered that the Ragazzon BB's will only mate to a ragazzon centre section - the positioning of the joint is diff from the OE one (or supersprint or whoever).

If you can handle that and weld up some joining pipework then go for it.

The ragazzon kit is top notch and will perform well as well as sound awesome!

hope this helps.

Cheers. I've just spent the morning trying to weld it up. I think it'll last a bit longer now so I can save up for a raggazoni (I know that's spelt wrong) exhaust from AO.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155