Crank sensor cross fitments - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Tim Hayes
Crank sensor cross fitments

Here's one for someone when they're bored and have nothing better to do, it invloves going around in circles with a parts CD.

The crank sensor ordered for my V6 didn't arrive (a different type did) and apparently Bosch have said up to 8 weeks for the correct one.

I've been looking at the parts CD for fitment to other Alfa's and have now got totally confused.

There is a shared parts listed for the 164 V6 (W1 and W2) with the 155 V6 crank sensor, and then again for the 164 and 75 V6 crank sensor.

I think that I've eventually come to the conclusion that the 164 sensor that matches the 155 V6 crank sensor is actually a sensor near the head on a 24valve, and not the same as fitted to a 75 V6.

However, before I rule this out completely (as I have a 75 V6 hence could swap them), does someone else have any knowledge of what else might fit.

Sponsored Links
well according to my c.d it doesnt fit the 75..but it does fit the thema v6 and the croma v6 both these cars use the volvo/renault v6 engine so you can start looking there.
Tim Hayes

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

crank , cross , fitments , sensor