Body kits (again) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Body kits (again)

Right.. did anyone ever find one of thise Ti-Z body kits or the GTA kit? (I heard the last GTA kit went to a guy from the forum who was fitting it to his 1.7 TS?!) Anyone know of one lurking in a shed or any other interesting goodies?
Sponsored Links
Think there was a japanese website that had fotos but they never replied to emails from people here.....not cheap either.

AO Silver Member

Member car:

155 Q4

a while ago i was speaking to the guys at jsm and they said they where poss gonna do 155 gta kit but havent heard anything since probabley quoting for 156 as usuall, why do companys allways say oh yeah we have got that then you arrive and they oh i thought you said 156 when you have stated 155 3 times for that reason!
Spent a couple of hours last night searching Google for Ti.Z and found a few Japanese sites with Zagato bodied 155's. Emailed one of the owners and he said they (Zender) are not making the kits anymore and there are no more left.

I would love some of thse front wings!!! Wonder if they could be made out of fibre glass........anyone???

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

body , kits