Shocks - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

Are the standard WB shocks Gas does any one know ?, this G&M suspension stuff that Alfaowner has, is it any good ?
What about going to Eibach springs but leaving the standard shocks, or is it better to replace the shock while the whole unit is out ?
Sponsored Links
Ralf S.
Conventional wisdom says replace the dampers at the same, if they're anything but in pristine condition.

The Eibach springs are supposed to be good.

Koni too, but there's been tales of poor/disinterested after sales if something goes wrong.

Ralf S.
also i always always replace the pair never just one side.
hi just replaced my front shocks with koni top adjustables, left the springs alone,amazing difference cant recommend them enough,if you need shocks get these.
- - - - - - - -
keep her clean.
AO Member
I've always been on standard shocks with my 155 and uprated springs. Eibach springs are great and miles better than Jamex etc.

As for shocks, mine had done 11k miles and then 30k miles when I changed the springs, so still on original shocks!

Koni or Bilstein are good. I think the ride comfort is a lot to do with your springs (see article in tech section)

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155