S S Exhaust with Sports Cat - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 18-09-02 Thread Starter
S S Exhaust with Sports Cat

Hi Chaps. I think I have the best value for dosh Exhaust! Custom Fully Stainless, with a slightly larger letter box style {chrome) end, or you can choose from twins, DTM, etc.These are straight through silencers, all pipes made from thick 304 grade SS and You tell them how loud or quiet you want it to sound. I had a far more breathable SS Cat also fitted. All inclusive 480, with a lifetime guarantee!( the cat was the most expensive bit). I drive a 2litre 16v.The only snag is I had to drive down to Gloucester from Nottm, but it was worth it. LongLife; 01454 261430
LongLife Exaust: 01454 261430
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: East Sussex
That sounds like great value. I bought a standard design cat back stainless system from Quicksilver eighteen months ago which was more expensive, and I had to have it fitted. It also fell apart because of sub-standard workmanship. It was then I discovered that their 'warranty' only covered corrosion which is, as we all know, a major problem with stainless!
Wish I'd known about Longlife a couple of weeks ago I just replaced the Quicksilver rubbish with a standard system, at least it has a proper warranty.

AO Member
I paid 300 cat back for a beast if a stainless exhaust. Took a while to get the sound quietish though

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

cat , exhaust , sports