Just out of interest..... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Just out of interest.....

Does anyone know if a 2.0 16v t.s can be fitted with a q4 turbo charger? Im just asking for interests sake. I was wondering if the blocks were the same or wether it would take lots of modding for it to fit? wink

Sponsored Links
It's totaly different engine. But with lot of will and $$$, everything could be done.
there are a few people that have turbo'd a 2.0 155. Though it can use the same turbo the manifold is different. www.aw-delta.de do the conversion kit, & I'm sure Autodelta do one too.. well worth the bhp, but 200 odd bhp going through the front wheels?!! scary..

Thomas G
No easy way here!!!!But of cource it can be done.I have put turbo on my 2,0 16v.You will have to make a hand made manifold incl. new excaust down to cat,another ECU,lower you'r compression, and about 1000 other small (and big) things and modifications.But it's worth it

You could fit a complete Q4 engine instead with everything.But then it would be easy'er to let it be in the Q4,and drive in that one wink And it can proberly not be approved.
AO Member
Cheaper to find a Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo and fit that. It will mate to the 155 gearbox too and use the same engine mounts.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155