Supersprint Manifold on Q4 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Supersprint Manifold on Q4

Hi all...

Did anyone fitted a Supersprint's exhaust manifold to a Q4. I checked its price and it's too much; so I wanted to know if it really gives performance and worth the price.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure about the supersprint but I know there are a number of manifolds out there offering some amusing BHP gains.. Madeno racing, AW-delta, Auto Delta & Barry Waterhouse seem to be the biggest names.. most offering around 20bhp increase.

Andreas or Juan may be the guys to ask on that one..

Juan alzaga
I'm at Buenos Aires where those 'famous' brands are not available, however I have installed one of the best exhaust we have in Argentina.
3" from the turbo straight onwards and a back box, all stainless steel. Difference is not amazing but really noticeable in the whole range from low down. I think I have gain of arond 15/20 bhp. Plus the enjoyable burble from the exhaust.
AO Member
Steve has fitted one of theese Supersprint manifolds. Ask him. But honestly, you can get a skilled hobby tuner to make it for less than half the price and with similar performance.

And I agree with Juan. Then the pre-cat is the number one bad part of the exhaust system so don't spare money on the front part.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

manifold , supersprint