Camshafts, tuning, etc - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 22-04-14 Thread Starter
County: Sao Paulo
Camshafts, tuning, etc

Hi guys
Since the end of last year i am proudly owning an 155, TS 2.0 16V, and after a few months fixing years of bad use from the previous owner ill start now to make a few mods aiming for perfomance gains, however im not an expert on the subject so I would like to ask You a little help

What is the best choice of camshaft for the 155? The Colombo Bariani Cams offers the "road max profile" and "road medium profile". I understand the obvious that is road max is designed for better performance and recommended for more developed engines, but it doenst specifies at which point an engine is considered "developed" or not, any clues about that? Also do you guys recommends Cat Cams instead of CB? It seens Scuderia HS corse uses it on their cars so there must be a reason for it

Im also planning to buy an anti roll kit for it, Eibach is the natural option cause its the easiest option to buy, however I read somewhere people saying that the Lancia Dedra bars fits on the 155 and since its thicker it prevents roll better than the eibachs... True? Any clue where I could find these?

Im trying to buy a BTCC rear spoiler like the one in the link below but i cant find anywhere, anybody knows if somebody sells it?

thanks guys!
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Merseyside
Welcome to AO and the world of 155's, now i have no idea about the camshafts but i do know that the rear anti roll bar from an 8v 155 is thicker than a 16v's and so is the one from a fiat coupe..
There is also a whole heap of information on 'The org'
alfa 155 alfa155 knowledgebase for enthusiasts
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 22-04-14 Thread Starter
County: Sao Paulo
Thanks wayne! I have just registered to and will do some research there

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

camshafts , tuning