climate control 2L 8V - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
climate control 2L 8V

Hi, guys

I have a problem with defogging the windows when it rains. When i switch the climate control to defogging the front window there is not coming any air from the blowers for the side windows.
So you can choose between seeing nothing in front or seeing nothing from the side. Does the system realy work this way, or is there a malfunction.

My wife has a 1.7 with manual controls and when you switch this one to defogging the front window the flow to the side only becomes a little weaker like in most other cars.

Sponsored Links

Mine don't work that well either!!! I have a 2.0 8v with manual controls and I can't get absolutly cold air through mine!

AO Silver Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

a very dirty car

I reckon that the ventilation is the worst are of the 155. having driven many cars in my time, not much beats it for poor control and lacklustre performance. But hey! Its a small price to pay for a damn good car!

PS It doesn`t improve a great deal fro the 156 and that got a car of the year award.
thanks for the reply,

It isn't a big deal but i was wondering if something was wrong. I own the car for 6 months now and am very satisfied with it. At first i was disappointed with the 1.7 because i think it is underpowered. But the 2L is great. Just some lowering springs and yellow koni's wil finish the job.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

climate , control