Electric Window regulator - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Electric Window regulator

Howdy all!
I hear rumors that the electric window unit from a Fiat Tipo is the same as the 155 unit. True or false? Can someone supply as mine sounds like it's got sand in it and a few dry bearings. This is the LEFT front if anybody is curious.

Sponsored Links
not a clue?

any1 else????

The Alfa 155 have a lot of parts identycal at Lancia Dedra/Delta and Fiat Tipo/Tempra,and another are nearly identycal,but not identycal.
Be careful about that.The right window of my Alfa is almost gone,but it go very slow,and sometimes stops,I ask about the eletric motor,and its too expansive to be the same like Fiat Tipo.
Better you go to a parts shop and ask about the price and reference number of the electric window of the Fiat and of the Alfa,and if its the same,go on.
you can disabled the door and put grease on the wire which go up and down the window,that's cheaper,jeje.I ask for the price of the electric motor of the window and it's 17.000 pts,102 euros.(I'm spanish).
good luck
AO Member

Member car:

155 1.8 16V

Hi Oliver,

I have fitted a Tipo motor assembly to my 1.8 16V. Not sure of the exact year and model of the Tipo, or of the part number of the assembly as I got it from a scrap car, but it was EXACTLY the same as the one that came out of the 155. It even had the same coloured little ink dots in the same places. Mine was the front left too.

I realise this doesn't help you much unless we can find someone who can cross check the part numbers or has access to a broken Tipo that can check and give us a definate model but hopefully it is of some help.

Good luck.
Thank you.
I suspected this, but my local Alfa agents are bloody useless and the parts girl is more interested in turbocharged mazdas than having a passion for real cars. I think this a real problem for them. Usual problem these days...lids have no passion for anything anymore.
Oliver, whats a 'lid'?

- Honkytonk.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

electric , regulator , window