155 Hoermann DTM front spoiler for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thumbs Up 155 Hoermann DTM front spoiler for sale

Hello all,

I have finally come to terms with the fact that - after much consideration - I decided not to fit this spoiler to my Q4 as I am keeping its exterior in its original condition.

I originally bought this spoiler for my previous 155 (some of you may remember the "blue meanie" with the bonnet vents..) and - after purchasing a Q4 at short notice - it has been stored ever since.

This is an ORIGINAL Hoermann Motorsport front spoiler and NOT one of those cheap imitations that seem to be widely available; it was made to order and took two months to be delivered by Hoermann in Germany.

The spoiler is a replica of Nicola Larini's 1993 DTM Championship winning Alfa V6 155 TI; it is primed in grey and ready for spraying.

I still have the original box it came in so I could send it through the post if anyone wanted me to although I would recommend collection due to its size (FYI: I live in Norwich).

I bought it for 650 at the time (not including delivery!) so, if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer you are more than welcome. If I don't hear from anyone soon I shall put it for sale on eBay.

Relevant info:

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 155

155 , dtm , front , hoermann , sale , spoiler