Ok, so car is not back in my possession yet, but next weekend hopefully
Here's what I bought so far
- Red Dot front pads (new but old from e-bay)
- Service CD (I have a feeling I will get great mileage from this!)
- Aerial (spurious bee sting from e-bay)
- New front badge (pricey new on e-bay)
- New rear badge (not as pricey used on e-bay)
- Owners manual (used on e-bay)
- Wheel cap (cheap enough on e-bay)
- Trim remover (e-bay)
- Check panel (lad off Alfa155)
- Roof bars (used on e-bay, bloody postage to Ireland cost more than the bars), hopefully get away with the bike the odd weekend
And I have an agreement to get the following
- Front and rear bumpers (need painting and may need to have holes cut for front washers)
- C pillar trims
- Trim/carpet for roof of boot
- Drivers side e/w switch
- Both wing mirrors and levers (might swap for the e/m in my car)
- Side skirts (just to have)
- Wheel arch liners (not sure if I need them or not)
- Trim for under lights at front of car
- Mirror and electric window console
- Drivers seat belt console
And I'm still watching a bunch of stuff on e-bay.
Had to pass on a used Sqaudra as it probably wouldn't suit the ECU in my car.
And the wife has kindly bought me mats on e-bay that haven't arrived yet. Reckon I might ask for the Meguiars polisher for my birthday.....
Lot of work still to be done to restore this to it's former glory. Not sure if this will be as impressive as shiny_car's efforts, but I am aiming high!