My GT Blackline wheels... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
  • 1 Post By Mav666
  • 1 Post By joeymannero
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 04-07-16 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Cumbria
My GT Blackline wheels...

Been meaning to ask this for a while now, I did a bit a reading of the PSH that cam e with my Blackline, and it reads that the car was a Fiat staff car for the first 3 years of its life, which explains why a lot of the parts on it have 2010 dates on like the EGR and a few other bits.

Did 74k in its first 3 years, but was serviced without compromise as you would expect, it's now done less miles in the past 6 years than it did in its first 3! Not what I really curious about is....

The wheels are painted in anthracite in the same tone as the steering wheel sections and the centre console, I'd assumed they done this in the factory and that it must have been a little used factory option, but there were no factory options for the Blackline... were there?

I've had a good look at them and they certainly don't look like they've been refinished but if they've been done properly you wouldn't really know, is there any mileage in containing Alfa/Fiat, just from a curiosity point really, it's the wheels that drew me to this one more than anything, I hate black wheels, TBH I'm not a fan of anything but silver on most cars, but these are cool for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1373.JPG (460.2 KB, 30 views)
edraven71 likes this.

75 in 2002, 156 in 2014, GT since 2015....
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Surrey
they look lovely mav, but a tad lighter than mine which are alfa anthracite as confirmed by the company that refurbed them for me, speedline make most of Alfa's wheels so the paintcode/colour can be hard to come by,you have to know who to contact apparently!

I am going to say they are not factory but no less attractive for it..
Mav666 likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

blackline , wheels