Rear Deck speakers 156 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 23-12-07 Thread Starter

Member car:

Aflfa Romeo 156

Rear Deck speakers 156

Hi don't know if any1 can help but I recently bought some after-market rear deck speakers for in boot on 156 1999 model, but like a idiot never even checked originals until I got my new pioneers and basically there is not any speakers there, So there are no original bolts to bolt on the new speakers. Does any1 know what size bolts I could use instead to fit my speakers, any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
155 Lounge Winner 09
County: Victoria

Member car:

GT . 155 . 75

Re: Rear Deck speakers 156

so...your car is the sedan? and speaker size you bought is...?

if you're wishing to install them on the parcel shelf, you will need to customise the entire installation:
*cut suitable size hole in parcel shelf trim
*build suitable mdf wood (or other material) spacer rings/baffles
*secure speakers
*run new speakerwiring

there's a cut-out on the shelf, as if to hold speakers. but this area is not perfectly flat. and the trim is not really solid enough to hold speakers properly.

when i added speakers here, i cut the hole, and mounted the speakers underneath on custom mdf wood baffles/'shelf'. then built my own grills.

i've got pictures amongst these: : Gallery

easier, is to fit any new rears in the rear doors where the factory ones are, and power them off the headunit. otherwise, do you have an amplifier to run them?

GT . 3.2 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red . Eibach . KONI . ASSO . ATP 19" . TAROX . FERODO . Mille Miglia exhaust
155 . 2.0 8V TS . Grigio Grey - Grey . H&R coilover . Enkei 17" . TAROX . GOODRIDGE . REMUS
75 . 3.0 . Alfa Red - Grey
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 23-12-07 Thread Starter

Member car:

Aflfa Romeo 156

Re: Rear Deck speakers 156

Hi m8 thanks for your reply but its a bit to much for me. It looks like a lot of work I just wanted to replace origs with pioneer 6x9s. Very good job though it looks awesome. But it is a saloon I have just wanted to fit straight swap as pioneer say the speakers I have bought TS-A6921 are custom fit for the 156.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , deck , rear , speakers