Different ECU numbers - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 06-06-16 Thread Starter
County: Cork

Member car:

Different ECU numbers

Hello everyone,

long time reader - first time poster. Long time Alfa owner (since 2006), currently on my second 147 and loving it. As usual, first post because of an issue.

To cut the long story short, I would like to find out what would the difference be between ECU 0 281 010 332 and ECU 0 281 011 488.
Both seem to be for 147 1.9 jtd 115 bhp. Just trying to understand if I can use 0 281 010 332 instead of 0 281 011 488, and if so, would I be losing out on something.

This is related to a lost key issue and I am just trying this as a last resort before I send my bcm and two new keys to Alfa Tuner to fix them. I spoke to Gus (aka Alfa Tuner) and he sounded very knowledgeable and confident on the phone, only reason for going for the new ECU, bcm and key over sending the keys over to him would be to save myself the turnaround time for posting the stuff to UK and back.

I've tried searching the forum but have not been able to find the answer. Any help appreciated!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

ecu , numbers