FOR SALE 156 1.9 jtd SW - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 16-05-16 Thread Starter
County: West Midlands
ebay FOR SALE 156 1.9 jtd SW

Hi all,

I am sadly letting go of my alfa 156 SW. I wanted something a bit newer and bigger so have ended up getting a BMW X3 (After my justification for a brera failed miserably with the other half).

Its on ebay at the moment too with pictures etc

Heres the listing info.

Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon in silver.

Good tyres, Leather seats with embroidered logo on front seats, 16" alloys, cruise control, cd player with aux cable, colour coded mirrors, new discs and pads fitted, replaced turbos hoses that are prone to split with silicone ones, full cambelt kit replaced at 49,000, 2 keys. , , FSH until 50k then have undertaken them myself., , Have recently upgraded and will be sad to see the alfa go after owning for 4 years. Runs well, has been well looked after, and has been a pleasure to own and drive. I had it remapped at midland remaps a couple of years back which improved performance and economy a noticeable amount. This is the 8 valve version which runs at 115hp and is now around 150hp following the remap., , A few marks and scratches as can be expected for its age., 4 owners, Part service history, 5 seats, SILVER

Suspension arms were changed not too long ago and has had new discs and pads less than 12 months ago

Alfa recommend cambelt replacement at 36k, a service would also be needed as its been about 12 months since I last changed the oil, and the MOT expired 12th May. I can arrange for a new MOT but this will be dependent on the sale price. Please mention this if you are to make me an offer.

I have dropped the price by 500 to reflect what needs to be done.

Any questions then don't hesitate to ask. Viewings can be arranged

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , jtd , sale