Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6 | Internal (cabin) fan not working!
I have a Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6 - very young, only 63k miles.
The internal/cabin fan is not working at all. The fan, when selected on any setting (1-4) does not respond nor work at all.
So far I have checked;
- Battery fuses and bonnet relays (all working)
- Driver side relays (all working)
- Relays & Fuses ontop of blower fan (all working)
- Blower fan (working, tested via battery)
- Blower fan solonoid (working, tested via multimeter)
I am completely lost as to what the problem could be..
Some are suggesting it's the actual fan dial that's causing the problem but all three dials have the back-light working and when you click the A/C to turn it on you can hear a click & gas moving, so the A/C compressor is working and it appears the dial is working fine.
The unique thing about my situation is the fan is not working on ANY setting, not even 4.