Agree with most listed so far, apart from a few :
5. Upper wishbones.
Its more a case of poorly designed bushes, than wishbones.
9. Front indicators the no one can see
13. Cruise control stalk in an awkward position
14. Wiper mechanisms made from cheese.
Indicators that no one can see ? ! Not experienced this, did yours have bulbs in ? !
I was often flashed by people thinking I had main beam on when I I was using the front fogs in pre facelift 147s.
Many cars have the cruise in the same position, its pretty common.
They did fix the wiper mechanism on later cars, but ok, they should never have signed it off in the first place.
18. Swirl flaps (again - they're an automotive Mills bomb)
21. Jacking points where nobody would expect them
Swirl flaps are deffo sh*te, but they seem to be on all cars with em, not just Alfas/JTDs/CDTis.
Lol, where are you expecting the jacking points to be, on the roof ? ! There are arrows on the sill, I just looked in the handbook when I first got mine and I ve remembered ever since.
42. Having to deliberately sacrifice an interior trim piece on the door pull of the 147/GT if you wish to remove the door card.
Not if you use a small electrical screw driver to lever them out, although they deffo should have added a small hole to make it easier to do so.
#48 That long through bolt on rear suspension that seizes solid.
Nothing wrong with the design of the bolt, where they went wrong was not putting copper slip on it at the factory, had they done so it wouldnt cause any problems.
22. A gear knob glue so tight even thor could not remove
23. 147 oem suspension so high it could be classed as 4x4
This was specific to UK cars and was supposed to be cos of the UK's sh*te roads, although after the facelift there was a "comfort" option which was lower (obviously youd expect a lower ride height to be called "comfort", not).