GT Garrett 777250-1 for sale including manifold. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-03-16 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Surrey
GT Garrett 777250-1 for sale including manifold.

as it says

having fitted my Hybrid I no longer need the stock turbo,it has 100k on it so far from new but was working well before removal, would be perfect as a donor turbo for a hybrid meaning you don't have to have your own car off the road for a week or so whilst the work is being done, you can then sell your old unit on after a re-coup the cash.

150 picked up or that + delivery cost, I reckon 20.

very reasonable price for one of these ,I could not find a 777250-1 or compatible turbo for less than 250 when I was looking, in the end I lucked out and am selling for exactly what i paid for my donor unit.

although it is working fine no guarantee is implied or given and as stated at this mileage its a working turbo but I personally would refurb it whilst off the car. This plus the purchase price would give you a brand new unit for well under 500 and keep things simple with turbo off and on labor charge.

drop ma a PM if interested ,if no interest on here it will go on Ebay, but I thought I would give you gents first dibs..

GT blackline,Bilstien B12's and Eibach Anti roll bar kit,Quaife Diff,Autolusso performance pads, de-cat downpipe,hybrid turbo,stage one clutch,autolusso re-map, swirl flap and egr delete, leon cupra front splitter,novitec light covers,simone racing gear knob.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

garrett , including , manifold , sale