Destiny Number Plate - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 11-12-15 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Northamptonshire
Chilling Destiny Number Plate

Its odd the way things work out, Ive kept 2 cars from the 5 ive bought for donor parts for my project car.

As some may know i decided to go the full hog on the show/drag/road car and got a good Nitrous System to aid the turbo etc, And ive thought from time to time about having a show plate, now it seems i have one and didnt relise until tonight

1st car 2006 registered with a normal 55 Plate
2nd untouched car just waiting can be mot and the plate swapped over to the main project car and the number is M1 XNS ( MIX NS ) Mix Nitrous System

Maybe my mind just working over time as its too damn cold to work on it outside, but made me chuckle

All spares parts for 156 and 147 being sold that i will not be using (cheap) nothing too small ask what you want , willing to post world wide Phone 07922123242 Ask for Neil and say Mark said to phone .

Download link for Alfa 156's
Sponsored Links
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 2201
County: Gauteng
Nice man may you re-print the numberplate with the space between the X and N to make it stand out a bit more?

I am generally not a fan of special number plates for ordinary cars, but that the car is special, I guess it great that it works out. I am thinking of the plate 777 GTV for my GTV racer with 777 as number and 156 WTC for my 156 racer that I am going to put the Selenia WTTC livery on. Both cars currently have random government issued numbers
I have access to a laser cutter and have made a few custom numberplates for people. They typically use them at shows around Australia.

I've made them out of Acrylic and 2 ply coloured plastic laminate. Pretty inexpensive and really gives the car a unique look.
AO Gold Member
County: Buckinghamshire
Useless info time:

The first three characters of my plate almost match the last three digits of the VIN no ... S36 and 536 ... makes it easy to remember when ordering parts!
AO Silver Member
County: Warwickshire
I hired a car in South Africa that had the same registration as my first car in the UK!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

destiny , number , plate