For sale: 156 1.9 16v JTD Mjet
I've used this car as my daily driver since June when my 2.4 JTD was written off. I've sorted out a few niggles and its proved a really reliable, efficient and enjoyable car, but its now time for it to find a new owner as I've got myself another 2.4 JTD which I prefer
* Silver, saloon model, painted in 694 Grigio Sterling. Rare Zender sideskirts
* Black facelift leather seats in great condition with the armrest cubby
* 16" wheels in good order
* 163k miles on the clock
* 6-speed box, nice and smooth, clutch changed in 2012.
Recent work (within last 4 months)
* Brand new pair of genuine Alfa lower wishbones
* Brand new front discs & pads
* Brand new set of Dunlop Bluresponse tyres all round
* Wizard Exhausts pre-cat bypass pipe (can be removed if preferred) really makes these engines come alive
* Full service including genuine Alfa timing belt kit & waterpump
* I fitted the leather interior as the cloth seats were tired looking, they came from a 90k car
* EGR delete
* Full underseal - floor in good condition thankfully
* Radiator replaced
* Centre & rear exhaust sections replaced.
* Fresh MOT
* Paintwork is what you'd expect after 160k - generally a bit flat, stone chips here and there, and a couple of rust spots forming on the roof in the usual place
* A/C doesn't work
I'm after £1200 ono for it, could be tempted by a part ex if it helps. Would rather sell it to someone on here who'll make use of it.