Ballpark figures for GT 3.2 V6 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 10-09-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa GT 3.2 V6

Ballpark figures for GT 3.2 V6

Afternoon All,
I've got 2005 GT 3.2 V6 in Gabianno Blue. It's just clocked 16,500 miles, has the 18" wheels, the xenon headlights, the heated black leather seats/headlight washers winter pack plus all the usual GT goodies inside. It's in near-perfect condition, save for a small scuff on each front alloy which could be re-furbished out no worries.
I love her to bits and she's fantastic to drive.....but working in the city, I just don't get to use her enough. With that in mind I'm considering putting her up for sale, but having looked around I can't find another GT with the same specs for sale. Bearing in mind this is only an idea at this time, and I'm not looking to make someone's day by giving them a 14K bargin....any ideas what a realistic price for this GT would be??

Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

GT Q2 & 156 SP2

Re: Ballpark figures for GT 3.2 V6

Theres been one on here for a while now (if it was only closer to me ). He's had a really hard time selling it and its a minter too from the pics/description.

So i'd be looking at starting around the 15.5 to 16k mark.
AO Member
County: Victoria

Member car:

Nada at the mo!!

Re: Ballpark figures for GT 3.2 V6

There was one for sale in Scotland (at a former AR dealer) which was specced to the max and was in Alfa Red. Even the mileage was similiar to yours.

I saw the car the day it was traded in on a 3.2 Brera (specced to the max) about 12 months ago and it was minted.

It was up for 17990 and they must have only shifted it in the last few weeks. So it has sat for a long time.......

Probably for a private sale I'd say a figure similiar to this although be prepared to drop it if you really want it sold.

Personally I'd keep it, then you would have a well minted low mileage car that you could really enjoy on the weekends.

True Alfisti never question why

We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? Lee Iacocca

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

ballpark , figures