Legal for another 12 months - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
  • 1 Post By Sam bailey
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 31-07-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Hampshire
Legal for another 12 months

So MOT time and its always a bit of a worry!! Although did replace most of the front suspension components a few months back. Turned out I should have done the top arms too!! few other smaller issues, headlight alignment, but steering rack failed too.. Have to say a massive thank you to the guys at CloverBreakers, sorced all parts I needed and posted double quick all at very reasonable prices.. horn circuit board and even grabbed up some handbrake cable clips for me and posted down at double quick time.. Anyway after reading a few posts I decided not to tackle to steering rack myself and left it to my mechanic which had one hell of a time with it.. Anyway.. all faith has been restored and the Alfa is driving beautifully.. compliments to CloverBreakers for their assistance and brilliant service.. All parts were spot on!! Thankful to previous own of the car to have put the top arm pivot bolt in the right way so there was just enough room to remove it with out haveing to take the inner arch lining out and the rest of the suspension for that matter.. SO Happy Dayz!!!!
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Kent

Member car:

05 156v6 veloce

Its a nice feeling having a fresh 12/13 mth ticket isnt it? Mine passed yesterday with one advisory but i did do some work beforehand (new rear tyres,pads all round,driveshaft gaiters and a new rear silencer) as these items did need renewing..and with a oil & filter change the old girl is good for some time yet..
stevepx likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

legal , months