Ghost in my alfa 147ti - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Ghost in my alfa 147ti

I parked my 147ti and locked the doors and set the alarm, i went back to my car a couple of hours later and found both front windows half way down and the car still locked !! i dont see how this is possible can anyone help !
Oh and this morning the tailgate was open ( not fullly) even though my car was still locked and alarmed, car is a 147ti on an 07 plate i dont want to take it back to the dealer as it is miles away
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: Ghost in my alfa 147ti

You can open the tailgate with the boot release remote without unsetting the alarm. I have often done this and only afterwards realised that when removing items from the hatch the alrm could have gone off (volumetric protection being activated).

If after locking the car and hearing a long beep, you hear another short beep afterwards, that means a door / hatch is not closed properly. If you didn't hear this either you are deaf , not listening or a ghost has indeed opened the hatch without your noticing.

I can't help you with the windows problem though. Except to say that anything is possible with an Alfa!

Re: Ghost in my alfa 147ti

cheers alfistaUK think that may be the hatch problem then im not used to modern technology lol, now someone explain the windows or going to get the car exorcised !!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147ti , alfa , ghost