Alfa 147 120 CV ABS ASR intermittent Failure
I have ABS ASR intermittent failure for a while now. Used the multi Ecu scan and fault is the rear right sensor wiring error (No signal).
Now there are few situations that the fault appears more often, driving on uneven road while turning, driving into put holes, braking before speed bumps or any other sudden brakes, and holding the brakes while waiting on the traffic light. However these are not always the case, i do get it other times randomly.
what i have checked;
1. Sensor visual status, cleaned with contact cleaner; no magnetic dust or deformation
2. Sensor resistance, around 1800 ohms (Same as the other rear side)
3. Sensor wiring up to ABS pump, no problems, ECU ground connection no problem,
4. All rims and tires are of the same size 17",215,45 and same pressure
5. In ABs edu main socket, one pin had a little corrosion on it; used contact cleaner and its gone
6. I have no resistance reading on all four sensors checking from the main ABS socket!!!
7. Individual wheel speeds using ecuscan, readings are normal
8. Brake pedal switch, replaced with no differences made after
9. Related fuses to ABS & ASR
What i couldn't check
1. Air gap between sensor and ring
2. Wheel bearing/sensor ring, although there is no play or noise
3. Sensor continuity,
Please if anybody has any solution or suggestion, ill be happy as a bunny to hear it as im really f****** frustrated right now.