ABS sensors from CF2 model work on CF3? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 10-07-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Buskerud
ABS sensors from CF2 model work on CF3?

My car recently failed a test due to some worn suspension parts. I replaced virtually all parts at my previous car, so I had those removed before wrecking it. I originally planned on simply swapping the whole thing, it's currently fully assembled with springs, suspension, wheel bearings etc. Just to simplify everything. However when I got around to the ABS sensors I encountered some difficulties. My old car was a 98' CF2, this one is 01' CF3, and looking at some online stores there seems there may be some difference between the ABS sensors? It's a bit unclear as most places I've found it, they say one kind is for "earlier CF2", not sure if they mean earlier models who have CF2, or if it's early CF2 cars. Which I suppose my old one shouldn't be..

Does anyone know if the ABS sensors for a CF2 from 98 will work with a CF3? If it's just about the plug it doesn't really matter, as the cable has been cut and will need to be soldered back together...

I suppose I might as well ask if there may be any other differences with the suspension, but as far as I can see it's all the same; old one was a saloon, this is a sportswagon, but the springs and dampers are unoriginal and supposedly fits both.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

abs , cf2 , cf3 , model , sensors , work