[Need HELP] GT - Immobiliser failure - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 27-06-15 Thread Starter
County: -
[Need HELP] GT - Immobiliser failure

Hello mates,

I need help please

This is my problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRG-...ature=youtu.be

Story : After a rain when I woke up in the morning one of the signal light was staying on permanently, like a front light. That morning I went to an electrician, the problem was some drops of water under body computer, So he took it out and dry it out. Later when I went to pick up the car I found out what you see on the video.... ( Immobiliser failure + the gas light flashing, even if i have gas in the car, + engine oil one bar shorter last night but this morning when I made the video was full again like before the problem)

I tried to research on forums, about problems with computer bord or ecu or wiring. But all the cases I read about, people say that the car doesn't start, but mine does...

On tester after deleting all errors (like 9, between those weak signal for oil sensor, gas sensor..), and tested again it hold up only one - code 9023, translation of photo : 9023 serial line w bigger than superior limit

Last edited by DaniSerban; 27-06-15 at 05:34.
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 27-06-15 Thread Starter
County: -
Quick update : I droved the car, before with 1h I took out the battery, like I read on the forum. The gas light and the needle are functional again. The car itself is functional like before the rain, no difference. But when I enter the key, the error is still there. The electronics guy say one of the circuit is damaged. He wants to take out again the bord computer to look at it closely.

Last edited by DaniSerban; 27-06-15 at 07:12.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

failure , immobiliser