2002 147 1.6 3-dr - spares/repairs - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-06-15 Thread Starter
AO Gold Member
2002 147 1.6 3-dr - spares/repairs

Bought this car for a friend a week ago - quite a tidy little car in darkish metallic blue, with grey leather (slight wear on driver's seat - front tyres were worn so I put a pair of steel wheels with good tyres on as a stop-gap. MOT'd 'til next month.....

So last night some clown in a hire van crashed into the offside rear - back bumper and offside quarter marmalised, and suspension well bent - alloy wheel also bent.

Its not going to be worth repairing .... I ought to break it for spares (thinking of having the interior for my 147 ) but as I'm still recovering from a broken leg and have a huge backlog of jobs to catch up on, I'm happy to offer it for spares or repair if anyone wants it. Engine and box seem OK - I drove it about 70 miles last week with no issues. I know I can get 150 weighing it in and selling the wheels/tyres and battery, but any offer over this takes it away....or I could arrange delivery at cost (about 1/mile one way) Car is based near Burnley, Lancashire.

AROC Vice-Chairman and Lancashire Section Secretary

Alfa organ donor to the gentry......

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , 2002 , 3dr , spares or repairs