Alfa GT interior parts
New to this forum - my 2005 GT had two small holes at the rear of the door sills - probably caused by the car slipping from a lift (before my time) - anyway it failed MOT on this so I had it sent to be welded. The guy began welding it but before he knew there is foam between the door panel in the back of the car and the rear of the door sill - this foam caught fire and burned the interior - lucky enough he got it out as soon as he could. Either way I now need the following:
1. Tan leather back seat (driver side)
2. Back seat belt (driver side)
3. Back door panel (interior driver side) with Tan leather
4. Back air bag and plastic cover (grey) rear driver side
5. Grey headlining/roof cover.
Is anyone breaking a GT with tan interior that could help me out - I believe a number of 147 parts also fit this model - is this the same for the 2005 GT JTD?
Thanks in advance guys.