Your not starting the car are you. Just a turn till the dash lights come on. Dumb question but you never know
Yep, you have to follow the procedure to the letter.....
- set the ignition key to Key-On;
- activate the hazard warning flasher
- press the rear fog light control button and hold it down
- using the ignition key, carry out the following sequence in strict order: Key-Off, Key-On, Key-Off, starting from the Key-On state, always holding down the rear fog light button.
- at the end of the sequence, the siren emits 5 beeps to indicate the activation of programming.
- release the rear fog light switch and press it again the same number of times as the desired mode (each press gives a feedback beep)
If the button is pressed for an invalid number of times (e.g. greater than the number of available operating modes), the siren emits 5 beeps and is cancelled and the country code is not changed:
- set the ignition key to the Key-On position within 10 s of the last press on the rear
fog light button.
- the siren emits the same number of beeps as the number which indicates the selected operating mode: each beep lasts 1 s and is followed by a 0.5 s pause.
- at the end of the beeps, set the key to the Key-Off position: the BC is programmed in the new operating mode.