Cracking Purchase - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 27-07-07 Thread Starter
AO Member
Cracking Purchase

Have just bought my 156 1.8 Twin Spark and after driving it today am very happy, just got three things and wondered if anyone can help!!

1) Can I make it so my radio turns on and off automaticaly when ignition is turned on and off?

2) How easy is it to change the front badge on the Grill as it is really faded?

3) There is a button under the headlight adjustmant looks like a volume (triangle) button and is next to the mileage zeroing button. What is it?

All these are very minor and the car is lovely and as quick (I know there are 2.0 and 2.5 that are quicker) as I need.

Cheers Guys
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Re: Cracking Purchase

1) Don't know about that,maybe need a 12v supply that turns off with the ignition.
2) And again not sure.
3) Know this ,it's the dash illumination,keep pressing it and it has about four presets,dim to bright.
AO Silver Member
County: Surrey
Re: Cracking Purchase

The bonnet badge should just be a threaded stud with a nut on it that youll be able to access from the back of it under the bonnet, and a locating lug to get it at the right angle. This is how it was on my Punto. I've got a new bonnet badge on order though because mine is pretty bad (replace badge, fix engine... priorities, hehe...) so I'll be able to say for sure then. I'm sure someone will beat me to it though.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

cracking , purchase