Alfa 147 'oil pressure' & 'rear fog light' warning - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 18-04-15 Thread Starter
County: -
Alfa 147 'oil pressure' & 'rear fog light' warning

This is my first post so bear with me. I've had my Alfa 147 2.0 TS Lusso for nearly a year now and just before its due for its MOT It has decided to throw a whole host of problems at me. Recently I had the ASR, ESP, ABS, VDC failure which turned out to be just a loose connection on the battery. I wish to thank the good people on here for showing me this solution.
I'd had the 'Rear Fog Light Failure' warning before but now it is every time I drive it and now after driving for a few mile I get a 'low engine oil pressure' warning too. I'm seriously hoping this is all down to a few dodgy wires but I'm hoping for someone to shed some light on this. I've had an Alfa before so I am aware of the oil consumption, it has plenty of oil in. I keep a rigorous check of the levels(especially now) and I recently did put in roughly half a litre as it was lower than expected. I have checked for leaks and I've found nothing.

Let me know what you think.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , fog , light , oil , pressure , rear , warning