Lower wishbone removal - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: -
Originally Posted by daKlone View Post
Nope, that's not at all pedantic, it's a fair point.

I'm of the opinion that a 13 year old car that does less than 3,000 miles a year probably won't need another wishbone before it sees the end of it's days, almost regardless of how much you pay for it. And even if it does, I can afford to fit two more and still be in profit.
I agree with you there. I do this with our old A6 (it has 8 front arms, 4 upper and 4 lower). Have found that even with mid priced items I rarely get more than 1 mot clear and usually have some of the top arms to replace (poor roads, countless traffic calming measures etc). I now just go for cheap arms at my local motor factor and change whats needed for mot. With 228k miles and 15 year old, the laws of bangernomics permit this type of reckless behavior Not everyones budget and circumstances are the same. If you can afford to spend the extra or your circumstances permit or require it, then go ahead if it's right for you.
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

lower , removal , wishbone