Just to let you know after much deliberation, I even thought about ploughing more money into it yesterday on an alloy and engine refurb and a few new mods, I have decided that it is no longer the car for me so I will be selling.
I think it is due an MOT next month, possibly November (edit - It's January 2016). I have the e-mail addresses of those who kindly PM'ed me showing an interest so once I have got pictures taken and an ad written I will send them onto you.
I'm not even sure if I will be getting another Alfa right now, I will just have a nose around and see what suits but all I know is it will have to be slightly cheaper to buy and run so I may consider a swap or part ex deal.
Last edited by DNG; 12-09-15 at 10:48.