FOR SALE: 147 Q2 Sport 1.9JTDm - 100,000 miles
• Owned since July 2014.
• MOT due in August but has done less than 10,000 miles since the previous MOT (only one advisory).
• Rare Q2 top spec model - more performance, more comfort, more features, more power. Bespoke alloy wheels, 6 speed manual gearbox, factory sport suspension, limited slip differential, climate control, cruise control, steering wheel controls, black leather interior, remote central locking. Only around 200 of these left in the country.
• Breezed through it's last MOT with only one advisory and has full service history. Important stuff like cam belt and water pump done on schedule around 70,000 miles.
• Selling because no longer require a diesel and have bought classic BMW.
• Huge stack of paperwork detailing it's 100,000 miles. Everything from routine services to four-wheel laser alignment.
• Condition: Overall the car is in pretty good nick especially considering it's age. There are some paint scuffs on the rear bumper from moving bikes in/out of the boot and the usual few stone chips you'd expect from a car of this age, but the most noticeable thing is a small ding in the driver side rear door where a van driver opened his door into it. I've been quoted £70 for a repair of this. Overall though, I don't think this detracts from the positives. I'm a genuine car enthusiast who has cleaned this car every Sunday morning and waxed/polished it regularly.
Black, 2 prev owners, Next MOT due 27/08/2015, less than 10,000 miles since last MOT, full service history, black leather interior with red stitching, 6 speed manual gearbox, limited slip differential, ABS, traction control, electric windows, remote central locking, immobiliser, cruise control, climate control, air con, trip computer, great MPG, 150bhp, alloy wheels.
This is a rare car often fetching over £4000 in decent condition, so grab yourself a bargain.
Last edited by ACJJ61; 02-06-15 at 20:26.