147 Ducati Corse Front Badge Replacement + other paintwork bits and pieces - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-03-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

147 Ducati Corse

Help 147 Ducati Corse Front Badge Replacement + other paintwork bits and pieces

Hi everyone,

Wondered if a Ducati Corse owner could help me - I'm picking up a 09 Ducati Corse on this week that has a few minor bits and pieces that I'd like to do and want to get the parts ASAP to get it all done over the Easter weekend. Any advice on the below would be appreciated!
  1. Whats the best badge to use as a replacement on the front? On my GT from memory I bought a badge with the chrome bits on either side, is there a particular badge for a Duke, that people have used effectively?
  2. Would anyone know the paint code for a white DC? Need some touch up paint
  3. The alloy wheels are a MESS :-/ did anyone ever find a place that will refurbish them back to their original state (diamond cut with the red line round them?). Would rather do that than powder coat if possible
  4. Also want to put my Kenwood head unit in, any advice on adapter cables I'll need for the Bose system, best fascia to match the dash etc will be brill. Read the thread on aftermarket installs, just want to confirm I'm buying the right bits

Just a few other things I'm musing about, how does it take a remap, anyone done it? I've heard crazy talk it can go up to 215bhp as it has bigger injectors than a Q2? Probably going to take it to Gus

Also thinking about winter tyres for next season, was going to buy some second hand 147/156/GT standard 15's off ebay, I take it they'll go on OK? What's the winter tyre size?

Sorry for the big list, I'm getting excited any replies appreciated!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

corse , ducati