156 V6 Best Car Beat - Page 3 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member

Member car:

1998 GTV 2.0TS

Re: 156 V6 Best Car Beat

Its not really racing... but in my family we have two sports cars and 4 kids so we go everywhere in a mini convoy. My wife is always telling me that I speed everywhere, I try to tell her that its just that I dont brake much and there are a lot of corners for her to lose speed on but she just does not beleive me. I think she just does not like to lose in her silly barbie mobile (BMW 325i convertable) and italian cars just go faster at the same speed as other cars.(lol) Also, it does not matter who wins, mine still looks better.

"There are 40 people in the world, and 5 of them are hamburgers"
Sponsored Links

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

I just recently got my 2.5 V6 156 and I must say this thing really has no low down power at all, but the drivers seat it is a very nice place to be and I love how it sounds.
But here in Australia I can beat all V6 commodores up to 100km/h due to the low weight of the alfa.

But sadly my cousins R33 GTR Skyline eats my car for breakfast. With his recent turbo upgrade he is now running 25psi of boost.
Lets just say he can get to 120km/h before I can change into second gear. Thank god his car is ugly.
AO Member
County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

156 V6

audi 3.0 tdi 07 with the fancy lights and twin exhaust pulled away quicker but i was right up his arse into 3rd.
that was with my ill exhaust, lets just say this... spend tthe amount of cash most of these fast cars cost on your 3 grand alfa then im sure no one would be beating you.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , beat , car