MCSF gone !!??
Had my 156 for 5 weeks now and despite the initial selespeed problems things are going good. Replaced K&N for standard box, new front badge ,new battery, wiper blades etc etc. Got a new thermostat too but bottled out of fitting it when I replaced the battery, didn't have the correct pliers to remove factory clips. Will do it next month when I have time and a new water temp switch to fit into it as the Facet one I got hasn't got one fitted. Also did the ECU reset and I am convinced it does work!, much more responsive low & mid range. I had a spare MAF so squirted it with contact cleaner ( I know its not really recommended, but..) And used some cotton buds.Wynn's injector cleaner and a full tank of BPs expensive stuff.
Cleared the err codes off and so far after a week of mixed driving MCSF hasn't returned!
Can't say which of the above did the trick , but something did…........so far !