So lets continue, Thanks "The Editor", yes I planned to open up the rear calipers to clean them and I guess if I loose the wire I can easily check how it moves.For the door I'll have a look at the check strap as you say.
So lets continue on the list:
4) Consuming oil- This is a bit worse than I realized first, or maybe not. It is actually leaking oil if that is better than consuming? There is a 15 cm pool of oil under the car every time I start it next time. It leaks when it is warm, obviously as the oil is not flowing otherwise. The leak is between the gearbox and the engine so I guess it is the cranckshaft sealing. If that is the case it seems it could be a fairly self-doable fix, by removing the exhaust pipe, removing the oil sump (8 screws, with a special torx??)) and sliding in 2 new sealing halfs around the shaft? Or is it this easy?
5) Then the Perfume smell. The owner had used a "wunder baum" for months. That is the perfume that has penetrated in the fabrics I think and that I want to get rid of. The air coming from the AC and ventilation smells nothing so I think it is only the interior. Yesterday I sprayed the whole car with a smell destroyer. THis "destroyer" is someting that is not covering it up, but actually neutralizing the smell. Today it smells like a laundry room:-), not good but maybe a bit better. Will still clean the seats with textile clener when I have time. But I will wait and see if and when the laundry house smell goes away if it is then fully smell less. If not I will finally I will rent a ionizer and see if that does the trick.
6) Parking light, That was just replacing the bulb. But it is a special 6w halogene, with the fastening pins not in 180deg but 160deg. Hard to find so I took a normal 5w and grinded one pin off. Worked well. And finally last warning light off.
7) Jerking door, Put WD40 and oil on the hinges and it improved a bit, but will check the strap as adviced by "The Editor" later.
8) Tickering sound from on of the 2 "black electricl-boxes" strapped on top of the throttle body. I don't know what these boxes are and what they do but when cold there is a very loud tickering sound from one of them. Sound like a relay kicking on /off 10 times per second. What could this bee? Very annoying, but havent seen any impact of it yet. When engine is warm it goes almost fully away.
So right now , car is running great, a joy to drive, main concern is only 4) and 8) . Would be grateful for some ideas on those problems.