156 Water in sill (part of a long saga)
Alfa 156 saloon 1998
Last year realised water was getting in the passenger side. There were a few suspect causes....I have done following so far:
1. Plenum - Cleaned out/drain cleared and flowing.
2. Door membrane ripped round speaker hole - Repaired
2. Door seal - Replaced.
3. Bulkhead grommets - Sealed
4. Pollen filter aperture - Now water tight.
5. Big Grommet behind arch liner. Sealed.
6. Various seams missing sealer on inner wing behind arch liner - Sealed.
7. Grommet under sill by front jacking point. Sealed.
Water STILL getting into the inner sill/box section when driving in rain. Previous leaks 'from above' are sorted so the car does not leak when standing in the rain, at least.
Any ideas wher the water might be getting into the sill?? - I is a bit stumped.