147 Collizione Radio to SatNav replacement - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-12-14 Thread Starter
County: Essex
147 Collizione Radio to SatNav replacement

Hi all,

First post here so please be gentle with me.
My son's pride and joy is his 147 Collizione 1.6 twin spark. Its a 2007 model with the tan &black leather interior, grey metallic instrument dash and the "coal fired steam radio".

Him being only 21 and not able to find his way around the country without some form of A) satnav and B) his iphone connected - so he can keep in touch with all his mates who are also lost, whilst listening to too loud music.....
My point is - is there a 21st century multi function system out there that has all the expected modern day features like bluetooth/satnav/USB and all the other tech toys that kids MUST have these days to survive and that will fit into the hole in the dash but still keep the dash looking Alfa grey.

I've found one of the original models on ebay from a 2002 147 (model 735329871) but it looks quite old too and I think the slot at the front is a 3.5" floppy disc drive! And I'm guessing the satnav only knows Roman Roads. I'm also guessing that bluetooth etc were a long way into it's future.

Any advice greatly appreciated - I'd like to get him something for Xmas if possible

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , satnavs