DB9 Top Gear Track
AO Silver Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: East Sussex
They don't last forever. Remove the connector and (if you have a multimeter) measure the resistance from the tip of the plug to earth, should be a couple of ohms. Faulty plugs tend to read very high resistance or open circuit.
If they all read a couple of ohms remove each in turn (deep 9mm socket) reconnect the connecter and earth the body of the glow plug with a jump lead, rest it on a baking tray, turn the ignition on (don't start the car) and the glow plug should glow, or at least get very hot. Replace any faulty plugs.
will do you.
All the best
Loose - not close, compact, or tight in structure or arrangement
Lose - to part with or come to be without, as through theft, accident, negligence, etc.