alfa 147centre console colour - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-11-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Central Greece

Member car:

alfa 147-156

alfa 147centre console colour

I have bought 147GTA black &blue seats and side panels for my 3d 2001 1.6 147. My centre console has the usual 147 problem. It has become sticky, so I have to change it. A neighbour has a 2006 model 147, and although he parks it in the street (while mine is always kept in a garage) his console is in excellent condition. So I guess that in the latest models, the factory has solved the problem (at least for the console, because his door handles and switches have become sticky). Since a large part of my interior is blue now, I would like to purchase a blue console, as I think it would suit perfectly. The spare parts department told me that there is an "ardesia" colour console and a later "blue" one. The problem is that they have only this description, and not an actual picture. As you know the 147 second generation had a centre console consisted of two parts. The part similar to the first generation which went to the back seats, and the "protruding" front part with the shiny top which embodied the ashtray and the lighter. The question is which part is the "ardesia", or "blue". I wouldn't like to end up with ablue shiny part and a cream-coloured rest of the console. Does any friend know something more, or has a picture of a similar console? I forgot to mention that the console has an armrest as well. thanks.....

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147centre , alfa , colour , console