Advice on painting 156 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-10-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

Advice on painting 156

Hey Peeps

Just bought my fourth 156!!!

Have been scouring within 90 mins drive of me for something that took my fancy, and i just bought a 2003 156 Ts Turismo. 134,000 miles. In Alfa Red. Just been MOT'd and technically pretty sound.

Got her for a good price as there are a few cosmetic paintwork issues i need to sort.

The rear passenger door has had a prang / scrape, and some bright spark has done the worst touch up with some kind of ugly orangey red paint. Does anyone know a rough price to have the whole door repainted properly ?

Also, a bunch of little stone chips on the front end. Do you think i can touch these up myself ?

Also after some advice on what i can do to spec this up a bit ? i would love to fit a spoiler, and its already got 17 inch alloys that look pretty sweet. I realise that being 36 i should clearly not care about such things , but my adult sensibilities seem to go totally out of the window where my beloved Alfa's are concerned !!!

I will post pics of my new baby over the weekend.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , advice , painting