fuel Filter Location... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 19-10-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Izmir

Member car:

fuel Filter Location...

I have 156 mk2, and I use LPG on my car. but my problems are only using with petrol (gasoline)

when I start the car, idle was 200-300 rpm and car shaked of course, then I stoped the car, and tried again and again. it was same while on petrol. not always but lots of time it makes this problem. it doesnt work properley on petrol. while using with LPG, there is no problem.

so, with using petrol (gas,benzin), while starting the car there is an idle problem. it is 200-300 rpm and then car suddenly stops. if it starts to work, at this time at low rpms, car dosnt work properly, but if I change it is fuel to LPG, then everthing is perfect.

what can be the problem :S I changed petrol pump but the result did not changed. And I cleaned the petrol injectors. it is still same. what can cause to this? I think that, it can be petrol filter. I dont know the location of petrol filter. but if petrol filter is in petrol pump, I changed petrol pump with new one. so can you help me on this problem...

Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
There isn't a Petrol filter.
Just the one in the pump.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

filter , fuel , location