GT 3.2 V6 Exhaust Required - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 17-10-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: East Riding of Yorkshire

Member car:

Alfa GT 3.2V6

GT 3.2 V6 Exhaust Required

Hi Everyone

My 2006 GT 3.2 V6 exhaust is blowing on the middle and rear sections according to my local alfa garage.

I was quoted 650 plus fitting and at the moment he is quite busy, so the job might take a while for me to get booked in and i need it done sooner rather than later, and he is also having a hard time finding the parts at a reasonable price.

I have also had a quote from an exhaust company of 430 including fitting which seems more of a reasonable price to pay.

Is anything i should be looking out for as i would rather spend a bit more and have than job done properly with the correct parts etc.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Lincolnshire
Well Autolusso list the scorpion exhaust on their website as cat-back for the GT3.2 for 399.

You cant get an off the shelf part for the 3.2s like you can other marques; certainly that's what I found when I went to try and get an exhaust for my GTA.

I thought Autolusso had some affiliation with Wizard who was doing the unicourse replicas which are nice too.
AO Silver Member
County: Carmarthenshire

Member car:

Alfa 156 Gta

You owe it to yourself to spend a little time and have a listen to a few..

as above the standard exhaust is ok but more expensive than a stainless replacement which will last forever..

I have a wizard and love it.. scorpion and supersprint also do replacements all of which are a better buy than a cheap steel replacement which wont last long or in my opinion the expensive factory replacement.

pop up a post asking people in your area what they have a any chance of a listen ...
AO Trader
County: -

Member car:

GT Blackline

we can build you an entire system in T304 stainless, to your specification (sound, bore size, tailpipe design etc)

check out the GT V6 exhaust thread here (the last post, if you don't want to read the entire page)
AO Member
County: West Midlands
I have a 11 month old stainless steel exhaust for sale that consists of a un-silenced mid section and rear Backbox.

I would be looking for 300 including postage and packaging.
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 71
County: Cumbria
Hi Andy

If you're interested in a Wizard exhaust, feel free to get in touch with me on 07807 035269 or send us a message on Facebook:

This will give you an idea of what one sounds like:

This is the best quality exhaust on the market for the Alfa GT 3.2 V6, and will come in a good bit cheaper than your previous quote. Its fully stainless steel, TIG welded and guaranteed for life.
(Post Link) post #7 of 8 Old 19-10-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: East Riding of Yorkshire

Member car:

Alfa GT 3.2V6

thanks for your replies.

will give a few places a ring on monday, including yourself PUD.

the main problem is as of this week i am out of the country until middle of next year so i might have to get some one to sort it out for me whilst i am away.

also been thinking about having quad tail pipes as well just to change the look slightly. i will continue with some research in the mean time.
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

156 2.4JTDm

Watch what's being sold under the "stainless" heading. 304 is the stuff which goes black but is cheap. My son's company has recently stopped using it in favour of 316. It's stronger, slightly more expensive and doesn't go black. Ring Symon on 07807313985 for a chat as he custom builds.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

exhaust , required