Where can I get a new centre display screen? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Where can I get a new centre display screen?

Hey All

I'm in Australia and have just bought a 156JTS (2002 model - facelift interior, old exterior)...

The Aussie sun seems to have ruined the screen for the big centre display on top of the dash. Does anyone have a screen to sell, or know where I can get one at a good price? The dealers are asking for $850AU, which is pretty extreme just for an LCD screen!

Any help would be appreciated greatly...

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Queensland
Re: Where can I get a new centre display screen?

Hesus !!
that's mighty expensive.. somebody should be along shortly to help, but no doubt a wrecker (salvage yard) ver here should be able to help.. on the other hand - i was thinking about ripping mine out and putting the TomTom in there - permanant like (anybody done that).. i can live without being told the date or if a door is open.

Hi Craig

If you do decide to rip out your screen and set up the tom tom, please let me know and I'd be interested in buying your screen from you!
I did actually think about installing something other than the screen in that space too, such as a navigation system... although their screens are all more square rather than a longer rectangle shape, so a really good fit might be a challenge!

If you do install the tom tom, definitely post some pics of the result!

My email is mike@yeloop.com, if you go ahead and have a spare screen on your hands!

Hi, I'm also in Australia and also have a 2002 156 JTS Selespeed. My Centre LCD screen is also haphazard in it's operation. Temperature seems to affect it considerably. I'm doing as much research as I can to be able to repair it. I may even have to remove it and see if I can find a similar screen from an electronics supplier. I will keep you posted to what I find out.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

centre , display , screen