jtd sportswagon for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 28-09-14 Thread Starter
County: Dorset
jtd sportswagon for sale

20140928_121944.jpgHi Guys,
I have decided to sell my 2003 facelift 1.9 jtd sportswagon after 2 years of ownership. I have seen a very nice GT for sale and fancy a change. My wagon has been lowered on eibachs with sports shocks all round and fitted with powerflex upper wishbone bushes. I had the wheels refurbished, which are fitted with good tyres with plenty of tread. The body is in good shape with only a small crease on the drivers side rear door and adjacent dog leg and a bruise on the passenger side rear bumper. The front number plate location can be changed as its only fitted with two small brackets if you wish. The engine and 6 speed gearbox are lovely and smooth without any clonks or groans and gives an honest 50 mpg on a run. The interior is very comfy with little wear on the drivers seat. There is a boot liner and full tool set in the boot along with the cargo net which is handy. The car comes with a thick file of service and maintenance paperwork, including invoices for a replacement flywheel and clutch and recent timing belt change. It had its MOT on Thusday with no advisories and was said to be in very good condition for a 99,000 mile car.. I am asking 1350 ono Thanks for reading. Now sold. Lets hope we have a new member :-)

Last edited by alfster1; 04-10-14 at 11:49. Reason: now sold

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

jtd , sale , sportswagon